Are you a Bank of Scotland credit card user? Have you activated your card online? If not, do it online using www.bankofscotland.co.uk/activate or by phone.
Here in this page, we show you how to activate your Bank of Scotland card online or by phone.
Read on for the full guide below, or if you just want to visit the official website, www.bankofscotland.co.uk/activate website, use the below given link.
|Company Name||Bank of Scotland|
|Online Activation available?||Yes|
|Phone Activation available?||Yes|
|Direct Link||Click Here|
How to Activate your Bank of Scotland Card Online?
- Use the above given buttons to access the official website of Bank of Scotland credit card activation, www.bankofscotland.co.uk activate.
- You can choose either of these two options from the page:
- Activate your Credit Card
- Login to activate your Credit Card
- If you have an account already with www.bankofscotland.co.uk website, you can select the “Login to activate your credit card” option.
- This will take you to the sign in page of the website.
- Sign in to your account and select the card you want to activate from there.
- But if you don’t have an account already with them, you have to choose “Activate your Credit Card” option.
- Here, you will now be asked about card details, enter them and click on the “Activate” button to activate the card.
How to Activate your Bank of Scotland Card by Phone?
You can activate your Bank of Scotland card by calling them on their card activation hotline too. Call on the below given phone number to activate your card on phone:
0345 964 5645
If you’re calling from abroad, you can call this number:
+44 (0) 1733 574 121
Bank of Scotland Customer Support
Facing issues activating your card? Get in touch with the Bank of Scotland customer support.
Here’s their customer support toll free phone number:
0345 964 5645